Griffin announce their first 3rd party Lightning connector cables
Coiled or straight, long or short
Mobile accessory maker Griffin has announced it’s first iDevice leads to sport Apple’s new Lightning connector.
Griffin’s leads will be available in a range of lengths, from two feet to three meters, in both straight and coiled varieties.
The new leads will work with all new Apple devices, including iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod nano (7th generation).
Griffin are also keen to point out that they’ll work with their PowerBlock and PowerJolt accessories, as well as with Apple accessories, PC’s and 3rd party chargers.
The four foot coiled cable shown above will set you back a penny shy of £20, whereas the 3m straight lead will come in just under £25 and allows you almost 10 foot of freedom in the home.
Griffin’s range will be available from mid-December from the usual outlets. Further information can be found on Griffin’s website.
- Review: Logitech K760 Bluetooth Mac keyboard
- Review: 3-in-1 USB Charging Cable
- Review: Olloclip 3-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone
- Show actual signal strength on your iPhone
- Belkin brings LifeProof protective covers to the UK
- Review: HP DVD550s USB Optical Drive
- Logic3 releases Ferrari brand Bluetooth speaker system
- Belkin churns out Apple “Lightning” accessories
- How to take a screenshot on your iPhone or iPad
- Q&A: Can I add movies not purchased in iTunes to my iPad?